Discover the best social media marketing techniques from Indonesia’s top experts
April 26, 2019
Apiary Coworking Space, Menara Global 15th Floor Unit C-D
Jl. Gatot Subroto No.Kav. 27, Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan 12950
The social media marketing event
ABOUT THE EVENT
Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter… so how do you leverage all those social media channels for your marketing efforts in Indonesia?
At GetSocial, social media experts from leading brands and agencies will be sharing their insights on how to leverage the latest trends and opportunities in social media to become a better marketer.
This forum will help you understand social media and using it to promote your brand/solutions/services, generate leads, connect with customers, expand your market reach, create lifelong customers, drive website traffic and grow your business in Indonesia.
Whether you’re just getting started in social media or you’re already on board … learn how to join in on the conversation on April 26 in Jakarta.
SPEAKERS & PANELISTS
If you are interested to speak/share on this topic, email us at email@example.com
Trade Marketing Indonesia
Digital Account Director
Havas Village JKT
Digital Marketing Specialist
PT. Mayora Indah
Trans Media Sosial
Business Development Manager
Michael Ignetius Kauw
Confirmed Topics Include:
- Digital Marketing: Game Plan for FMCG Business with FM Siddharta, Managing Partner, Trade Marketing Indonesia
- The Secret Recipe to Promote E-Commerce Page via Social Media and Generate Sales with Reynata Hadian, Digital Marketing Specialist, PT. Mayora Indah
- Real Conversation, Real Engagement and Real Result from Social Media with Andin Rahmana, Digital Strategist, Trans Media Social
- Youtube Marketing for Brands with Agni Raraswulan, Director, SKWAD Media
- Story Telling Campaign Via Social Video or Another Topic Digital Content Distribution with Nurchaidir Salim, Business Development Manager, Brave Bison
- Drive Growth in Your Social Media Through Meaningful Connection with Yoas Nathan, Digital Account Director, Havas Village JKT
- Value of Social Listening - How to Spot Trends? with Michael Ignetius Kauw, Country Director, Isentia
- More speakers to be confirmed soon
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
Other Topics to be Discussed Include:
- Social Media marketing landscape in Indonesia
- Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn: choosing the right platform for your brand or business
- Cool social media tools and how to use them to grow your business
- The art of writing and story telling for your Indonesian social audience
- New ideas and strategic ways to capture leads in social media
- Measuring what’s really important on social media channels
- The value of social listening for market insights, customer feedback
- The most common mistakes being made in social media marketing
- Case Studies: examples of successful social media campaigns in Indonesia
13:30 - 14:00
Registration & Networking
We will hit off with getting to know each with light snacks while waiting for the late ones.
14:00 - 15:30
You will have a chance to hear short presentations featuring several guest speakers
followed by an interactive panel discussion at the end.
15:30 - 15:45
Coffee/Tea & Networking Break
Everyone will be hungry at that point so let's just grab a bite, a nice coffee/tea and let's meet eachother.
15:45 - 17:30
More Presentations & Panel Discussion
You will have a chance to hear short presentations featuring several guest speakers followed by an interactive panel discussion at the end. Most of the value comes out of discussions.
End of the Forum
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
CMOs, Brand Marketers, Category Managers, Advertising Managers, Digital Marketers, Ad Agencies, Publishers, Media, Telcos, Content Providers, Bloggers, E-Commerce Entrepreneurs, Suppliers, Government, Academe, Digital Marketing Service Providers, Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, anybody involved in digital marketing and advertising campaigns or those interested in using the social media in promoting products or services in Indonesia.
ORGANIZERS & PARTNERS